Refreshing a card

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sun Nov 7 10:50:30 EST 2010

Thanks Terry, the following worked beautifully..

         set the showDateStamp of this stack to not the showDateStamp of this stack
         if there is a fld "dateStampField" then
            set the visible of field "datestampfield" to the showdatestamp of this stack
         end if
         break

(I wasn't able to figure out how to use openCard in this situation but since I have a solution I'l leave that problem
for another day).

Thanks again.

-- mark