[ANN] scrolling list field for iPhone

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Nov 5 12:54:22 EDT 2010

I tried to make a scrolling list field object similar to the address book for
the iPhone.
for easing I use a modified Scott Rossi /Richard Herz algorithm.
Touch interface is tricky so I tought I post it here for others to
try/improve. Scrolls quite well on the iPhone 3G system 4.1 (my worst case),
probably better on newer iPhones. It scrolls definitely better on the iPad.
As a revlet/stack on a desktop computer/ in the simulator it is probably too
fast.
Click on the field and drag the mouse.

This stack results from a project with Rolf Kocherhans.

As a revlet

http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/iphonelistfieldrevlet/

as a stack zipped

http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/iphonelistfield/SLF-9.livecode.zip