What is wrong with this script?

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Thu Nov 4 19:50:33 EDT 2010

Craig,

Thanks for that suggestion! I will indeed try it out. I did find some glitches with my posted script in my actual project. The script did not seem to work as well when I had grouped some checkboxes so that I could show an alert message when none checkboxes had been checked in the group.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com