What is wrong with this script?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Nov 4 17:33:34 EDT 2010

First, why are you locking messages when you go to a card? Second, sending a mouseUp to a button does not click the button. It only runs the mouseUp handler contained in that button. If you have a mouseUp handler, then you will need to pass mouseUp in order for the engine to properly check the box.

But a better way would be to set the hilite of the button to false. I'm still leery about whether the card and it's objects get loaded in memory properly if lock messages is true. I'm a little sketchy here.

Bob