Path and File Questions for On-Rev

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Nov 3 15:38:05 EDT 2010

better than that is to create a listFiles function such as:

function listFiles pPath
  put the defaultfolder into tCurrentDefaultFolder
  set the defaultfolder to pPath
  get the files
  set the defaultfolder to tCurrentDefaultFolder
  return it
end listFiles

This way, you don't risk overwriting the default folder. Sometimes you want
to list the files somewhere but don't want to change the folder there, this
solves your problems

andre