LiveCode external/plugin question

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:43:18 EDT 2010

@Matthias and Mark: Thanks for your replies!
I was looking for true kiosk mode so Marks advise using IE isn't the
right thing for me.
I need all keys to be blocked. Editing the registry seems the only way
but it needs the computer to reboot.

I need my app on startup to block these keys without rebooting the machine.
After closing the app  the keys need to function again.
Is this even possible?

Greetings,

William