delete chunk.

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:00:52 EDT 2010

Actually, I think that's exactly the problem.  "a,b,,," has 4 items.  The
trailing , is ignored.  "a,b,,,e" has 5 items.  putting a space, or some
type of invisible char after the trailing , makes it 5 items.  It drives me
nuts, if the comma is there it should designate a null item whether its in
the middle or at the end.