Skipping a mark card

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 09:48:38 EDT 2010

Do you always want to do this, to always go to the following marked card?
In other words, to always go to the second marked card during any navigation?

If so, why not just lock the screen, go to the next marked card, and then
go to the next marked card?

It seems like an odd way to get around, though. I am missing something.

Craig Newman