[ANN] DGH 1.1.3 is ready for Linux

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:55:07 EDT 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Peter Alcibiades
<palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> zyrip, it did not work for me, but chown -R of runrev to my account did.  I
> still don't understand the reregistration problem but will raise it with
> support.
> --

Peter,

I proposed a possible workaround here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/use-revolution@lists.runrev.com/msg143289.html

The main problem in your case is your need to have a shared plugin
folder for all your accounts. That's why you need to use the plugin
folder located in the opt directory.

To solve this, I could probably change the owner of the folder by
script before to update, and restore the owner after the update.

I dislike this kind of brute manipulation, but that is a possible way

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc