LiveCode Linux version: graphic effects issue with the name of a push button

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 10:11:01 EDT 2010

Zryip, another thing which is probably a Linux peculiarity, the DGH is asking
should it do an upgrade.  So you say yes, but then it can't open the file.

Its probably permissions.  The LC app is installed into /opt, and of course
the user does not have write permissions in /opt, which is what the DGH will
require.  I'll have to try it as root but that's almost certainly what it
is.  No longer recall exactly how I got it to install in the first place, it
was probably by copying into plug-ins as root.