The State of Rev (Was Re: [ANN] Rodeo IDE preview video)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 31 11:34:05 EDT 2010

I think the market for Rev and Linux is not an end user market, like selling
to users but creating custom software for enterprise and organizations and
all the web stuff such as RevServer.

In the future and Linux gets even more widespread, creating commercial linux
tools might be a good option. 2D Boy proved that you can sell linux games
and sell a lot (of course world of goo is a cross platform game, but they
sold a lot of linux licenses anyway)

Andre