RevMobile & Android

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sun May 30 16:12:05 EDT 2010

I am not interested in iPhones or iPads anymore ;-) so I am about to buy
Sony-Ericsson Xperia or one of the Android powered  HTC phones that now
are sold throughout the Europe (preferably the one with GPS).

It would be really interesting and useful to know what point we are at
with the RevMobile for Android platform.

Viktoras