Rev Stacks on the iPad

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun May 30 13:14:54 EDT 2010

I just did a test with Desktop Connect. Bad news - sure enough, audio isn't sent over the network. Good news - you can do a direct WiFi network from the computer to the iPad, and connect to the machine that way. Unfortunately BlueTooth doesn't work out, the computer thinks that the iPad is a BlueTooth headset.

I used the Keywords application to test it, and felt cheated when I failed by saying: "the fish" "is looking" "for food". I mean, it looked hungry to me!