Survey Caution

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun May 30 12:48:37 EDT 2010

The "see also" links are the single most important part of the documentation. they beat the description itself. It's a shame that RunRev somewhen decided to put them inline into the field  (i think it was in rev 2.2), where they're hard to find (variable positioning below other, less important stuff).

The main reason I made BvG Docu was to get decent usage out of see also. Although slightly less feature laden then the build in way to look at the documentation, I still prefer it due to this single difference. It can be downloaded from my site, <http://bjoernke.com>.

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers: