revMobile and SDK

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 30 05:06:12 EDT 2010

Ian and Mark,

I expect the European Commission to "discover" that keeping
competitors' apps out of the app store (e.g. http://qurl.tk/be )
solely because they're competitors' apps is illegal, but that may take
another decade. Whether the EC will recognise Apple's "technical"
reasons to block Flash apps as artificial and hence illegal remains to
be seen, but usually the EC is stricter than the US authorities when
it comes to keeping the market competitive. In Europe, once you buy an
iPhone, you can do with it whatever you like as long as you don't
violate national laws. You're free to violate Apple's license
conditions, but that means Apple can deny access to the App store (for
now).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.