Survey Caution

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat May 29 17:15:56 EDT 2010

My personal experience with looking at the 'see also' links is that they are
incredibly valuable when working with previously unknown functions,
properties or commands. I look at "see also" every time I am looking up a
definition or syntax and learn of alternate ways to do the same thing, or
something new altogether. A learning experience every time.