Short name and long name

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 28 16:15:40 EDT 2010

Hi Marty,

Once a stack is in memory, you can refer to it by its short name. You
should not change the short name, because usually it breaks your
scripts. Changing the file name means that your scripts may no longer
be able to find the file, unless the user chooses the file manually
(e.g. using answer file).

If you want to make sure that your programme doesn't contain obvious
bugs, ask a few friends to test it. If you want to deliver a high-
quality product, hire a (few) good beta tester(s).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.