VLC and Rev

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Fri May 28 05:46:53 EDT 2010

I'd love to use the VLC video feutures (playback, recording, streaming and
so on) from Revolution. However I do not know how to do it.
In the year 2007 there was a thread about this ("OT: Quicktime Bundling
") in this list  with many messages.
Many people have been asking  Runrev to  use to  the VLC  engine for video
playback.
However, AFAIK, at the moment, we can rely on QT only.
Using VLC form Revolution would be great,  but I have not expereince on
this.

regards

Paolo Mazza