Writing to the resource fork

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 28 03:37:30 EDT 2010

Thanks, Scott, but a short delay in the script doesn't make a
difference. I have noticed that I can write the entire resource fork
at once using /path/to/file.ext/rsrc (note the additional /rsrc) but
this doesn't let me set individual resources.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.