Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 27 14:40:57 EDT 2010

I will bet that Openstack is getting sent to your calling stack, but now the new stack is the focus, and it does not contain the object you are referencing in the calling stack. I've been bit in the butt by this before. What I usually do is check to see if the short name of this stack is the mainstack of me. If it is I execute the code for that particular stack. If not I pass openStack.

Bob