never ending scroll?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu May 27 14:22:02 EDT 2010

Nicolas,

Most of the iPhone's scroll-wheels are linked to tables and the tables are lazily loaded (via reusable cells) at runtime. Most of the scroll-wheels I have seen stop at the top or bottom of the content that it is trying to scroll. Where or what are you referring to? (To better understand the action you are looking for.)

In a different project I have an iPhone scrolling window and not a table that still lazily loads it's views from a reusable view in the same way as the cells are reused in a table with scroll-wheel. So, The scrolling windows in my case can wrap around to the beginning if the view or cell is lazily loaded when needed.

Maybe there is a way to lazily load content or fields IN groups in RR to emulate that. I would look at a group that has a scroll-wheel and see if items can be deleted from one side (hidden from view) and loaded on the other side (hidden from view) based on the scroll position.

Let us know,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8

DeMoted - Have you DeMoted Someone today?
http://demoted.lazyriver.on-rev.com

DeMoted on the iTune App Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/demoted/id355925236?mt=8