never ending scroll?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu May 27 11:10:16 EDT 2010

The field's scrollbar is usually understood as an absolute indicator. When
it is up, so should the scroll, when down, the same.

The wheel has no such indication as to its relationship with the scrolling
object. So I think you should create a "wheel" of some sort that you
operate. A "little arrows" would do, I guess.

Then it is easy to create a "closed loop" of data as it passes through a
field based on the action of your wheel thingie. You just keep appending as
you go (Hmmm. Can one "depend" when you go the other way?)

Craig Newman