Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 27 08:13:12 EDT 2010

Josep,

Do you still get an error if you temporarily disable the openstack
handler? I.e. if only the menuPick handle runs?

I used http://runrev.info/error.html to parse your error. The
beginning of the error report is:

Type: Object (can't set this property)
Object name: script
Line:(row 0 col 0)
Hint:

Apparently, there is a problem with a property being set. If the
script you posted is indeed a card script, then it will throw an error
at

  set the resizable of me to true

because cards don't have a resizable property. You need to replace
"me" with "this stack". Don't forget to make the same changes in the
part of your script that runs in a standalone only.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.