Error go to card 1 of stack from a Menupick

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 27 04:33:51 EDT 2010

Hi Josep,

Are you sure that your error is complete? It seems to me that a few
numbers are missing at the start of the list.

Do you still get an error if you temporarily disable any
(pre)openstack handlers?

It would be useful if you posted the entire script that causes the
error.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.