revWeb - revlet - examples please

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:54:29 EDT 2010

Hi Rick,

These are links to the revlets that i have published
in these mail list:

http://www.capellan2000.000space.com/test01.html
http://www.capellan2000.000space.com/test02.html
http://www.capellan2000.000space.com/test03.html
http://www.capellan2000.000space.com/test04.html
http://www.capellan2000.000space.com/test05.html

You could present them as part of "works in progress"
:-D

Revlets test01 and test02 ask for permission to
use your disk, because they save or export
a pdf, svg or adobe ilustrator file.
(currently, these plain simple svg files open
using Inkscape, not Firefox).

I used the following stack in my design classes to teach
about RGB and CMYK:

http://capellan2000.000space.com/RGB_CMYK/test.html

This is a test in spanish created by a friend of mine
(using a template that i give him) for his computer
classes.

http://capellan2000.000space.com/examen.html

He told me that this test is largely unfinished and
needs to correct ortography and wording of selection
items. I believe that he had to change his images
to reduce the stack size and check in detail the
importance of every question.

But the point, about this exam is that when you
enter the page, it ask for permissions to use the
network and write files to your disk.

Effectively, when you finish this (still incomplete)
exam, the stack ask you to save the results in
your hard disk.

I have two more visually rich stacks that i plan
to convert to revlets: Japanese Syllabaries
and Qubic. You should check Scott Rossi's
messages in this list, because he posted
some really cool revlets.

Rick, if you need to check the stacks from which
these revlets where made i could post links in
the list.

Alejandro