Phantom Table field

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed May 26 15:19:24 EDT 2010

I have played around with table fields, but wonder where any information
about them exists. The user manual barely mentions them. I see it is a single,
(sort of) list field with management to permit text entry into "cells".

I cannot for the life of me trap any of the keyup/down or rawKeyup/down
messages. These work as advertised in ordinary fields.

Since it acts sort of like a 2D list field, if I write a mouseUp handler to
get info on the selectedChunk, say, I get an expression referring to a
field number greater than the number of fields on the card. In other words, the
number of the table field is 5, and I get a chunk expression like "char 1 to
4 of field 6". Where is this phantom field?

Craig Newman