How to hide scroll if field does not require it

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 26 12:45:35 EDT 2010

Sivakatirswami,

Do you mean that you would like fields to do this automatically? The
following works for a simple editable field:

on rawKeyUp
      set the vScrollbar of me to (the formattedHeight of me > the
height of me)
      pass rawKeyUp
end rawKeyUp

It is easy to add a similar feature to your own script. What is your
own solution?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.