Script Reporter v1.1 crashes

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Wed May 26 12:04:17 EDT 2010

The thing is, I am not sure. I started building this application while
learning runRev a few months back. I started it as just research into a
project I was hired to work on. The client wanted me to continue work after
seeing such results in days rather than weeks. At this point I decided to
use the GLX Framework. I was bothered by the fact that I didn't fully
understand rev let alone the GLX framework so two weeks later I removed it.
This is when it started that most of my time programming turned into
cleaning up the problems that the nasty research codebase that was
definitely not any good and fixing problems that ripping GLX out had caused.
My program was nearing completion and suddenly I couldn't track down a
localhost DB connection my application was trying to make that didn't exist
anymore (from before I started using SQL Yoga).

There were other more serious problems that I posted about here:
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Strange-behavior-in-the-IDE-td2223808.html#a2223808

It won't take me long to re-write and it would be a serious benefit to my
finished product if I did.