RunRev on iPad (New)

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed May 26 09:52:15 EDT 2010

On 05/26/2010 at 09:39 AM, Mark Talluto wrote:
> This is amazing.  I think I have a use for that.  One could right an
> app in Rev and run it on the iPad.  We could possibly use this technology
> to run our remote control software that we had recently ove to tablet
PCs.
> I will get a copy of this software when they release it and report back.
> Thanks for posting this.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Talluto
> http://www.canelasoftware.com
>

> On May 26, 2010, at 1:57 AM, René Micout wrote:
>
>> I think I find how use my RunRev applications on my iPad (only in my
home... but for me it is wonderfull...)
>> I have not yet my iPad but in few days... I try it...
>> http://avatron.com/apps/air-display/
>> Bons souvenirs de Paris
>> René

I believe this is just a repackaged VNC client (which is free). You can get
free VNC clients for every OS including Android based phones, iPhone/iPod
Touch, Mac, Win, Lin, and all types of *nix. It can be useful as long as
your virtual keyboard is supported. Don't expect to be steaming video
however, because it is not designed for that. It should be fine for basic
interaction with a desktop 2D OS.

~Roger Eller