Reverse Intersect

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue May 25 18:18:28 EDT 2010

stephen-

Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 3:08:33 PM, you wrote:

> if you want to remove duplicate keys - put the imported data immediately
> into an array. Duplicates are automatically eliminated.

I was going to suggest something similar, but then thought this seems
like a long way to go around for the desired result. Why not take the
recordsets from the two database queries and use them on the fly to
populate tables in a new database? Then you can run your sql matching
statement on the new tables and delete the temporary database when
you're done.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net