[Data Grid] set the dimmed hilite color

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 25 16:14:15 EDT 2010

On May 14, 2010, at 1:48 PM, zryip theSlug wrote:

> It seems that there is no way to set the "(effective) dimmed hilite
> color" property of a Data Grid.
> I checked the setProp handler of the Data Grid library and found
> nothing to set this property. Plus the getProp of this property seems
> to return always the kDefaultDimmedHiliteColor constant.

Hmm, 'dimmed hilite color' is indeed missing from the setProp handler.
I just updated the library. If you want to add it to the dgProps
setProp put it below "hilite color"

case "hilite color"
       case "dimmed hilite color"
          if pValue is a color or pValue is empty then
             lock messages
             set the dgProps[pProp] of me to _ColorToRGB(pValue)
             unlock messages

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems
ScreenSteps: http://www.screensteps.com