Apad - The Andriod iPad

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon May 24 11:33:59 EDT 2010

> http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.39169%7Er.29767964%7
> Er.96035782>
>
> I don't have it yet, but I will report here how it performs.
> I already plan to update the firmware based on reports that
> some bugs will be fixed, and it should improve responsiveness
> and battery life too.

Roger (and others), I think it would be great if you could keep us all up on
how that works and usability. Since there are going to be oodles of Android
devices, its going to be up to us to share experiences for deploying
RevAndroid apps (when that happens).

I think it would be interesting especially to see how an "entry priced"
product like this handles being updated to something like 2.2 when it
arrives.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President