Apad - The Andriod iPad

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Sun May 23 14:42:17 EDT 2010

Note that the battery capacity is only 1600mAh so battery life won't
be too amazing with the 7" screen.

At least it has non-iPad app icons over the familiar background,
unlike the 8" model which just has the standard iPad home screen
comped in on the rendered images. ;-)

http://www.euogo.com/8-inch-ipad-style-android-slate-tablet-pc-with-wifi-office-youtube-skype-msn_p258.html

Ian

P.S. Anyone know what the retail price is for something like that?