Apad - The Andriod iPad

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun May 23 04:27:41 EDT 2010

On 23/5/10 5:35 AM, "Colin Holgate" <coiin at verizon.net> wrote:

And ... No promise that next version of Android OS will work on this device.
So you will be happy to trash it.

IMO this is the most weak place of Android ...

They go by MS way -- any hardware, open devices ... As result incredible
zoo. Tons of drivers ... Overloaded systems ...

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology