[SQL][On-Rev] Bulk import into PostgreSQL on On-Rev

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun May 23 04:22:54 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Lynn Fredricks <
lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:

> Valentina on On-Rev is still a topic on the table. The reality is that a
> malicious curveball launched from a location in California is causing a
> momentary distraction to all parties.
>
> Thanks Lynn for your comments.

To be brutally honest, most of my comments here are purely to create noise.
I can fully appreciate that Kevin has a LOT more important things on his
plate right now. Given your connection with both RunRev and Paradigma I
figure that some sort of tie up is inevitable, it's just a matter of when,
in what form and for what cost. I was just beating the drum in expectation
that the band would start soon ;-)