Apad - The Andriod iPad

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sat May 22 21:44:11 EDT 2010

I am moments away from ordering this thing.  I mean for $189 including
shipping, why not?  I bought an iPod Touch to test my mobile apps, then we
all know what happened there. Now, for several weeks I have been on a quest
to find an Android device that feels right. I realize these guys are
copying the look of the iPad, but that is what will probably lead many
consumers to it. Not only that, but from my YouTube research, it appears to
be one of the smoothest units at media playback because of the built-in DSP
on the CPU. Even if the Apple license had not changed on us, I think I
would have still held out for RunTime Android support rather than buying an
iPad, but that's me. I prefer open systems anyway. Wfat Android devices are
my fellow revMobile listers using or looking at getting?

http://www.apad.co.cc/BuyItNow.html

Here is a super low cost ($109) device, but it seems less responsive than
the one above.
http://www.euogo.com/7-inch-google-android-16-tablet-pc-umpc-mid-notebook-with-wifi_p229.html

~Roger Eller