Stack in memory problem

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat May 22 18:51:04 EDT 2010

I figured it out - this stack is a template and I have an openstack
routine to check a version number to see if it needs to be updated. The
stack that it checks is the same name as my original so I scripted
around that and I'm fine. Thanks to Paul, Mark and Jacque for the input
though! Once you figure these things out it seems so clear!

Marty