altAccordion problem

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Sat May 22 18:32:53 EDT 2010

I am having problems with the accordion menu that I created with
altAccordion. The appearance of my menu has gray headers and the sub headers
have a white background with black fonts on my Mac. When I make standalones,
the menu has the same appearance on my Mac but in Windows XP the green
background of my card bleeds through my menu changing the gray and white to
green.

I read the docs but there is nothing pertaining to the color of the menu
created with altAccordion. And the Inspector show not show any color
selected although the menu is gray.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?