Stack in memory problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 22 17:33:50 EDT 2010

Marty Knapp wrote:
> The name isn't a problem - it's not a plugin or IDE stack name. I've
> been using it for over a year. I do have another stack of the same name
> in a different directory. When I build a standalone I take the original
> and do some things to it, then copy it to a different folder before the
> build. On the rare occasions I've had trouble before, I just quit and
> restarted. The weird part now is that the problem persists after quiting
> and even after rebooting the computer. It's like there's something in a
> cache file or something. I've even loaded up the project in a secondary
> copy of Rev and get the same problem . . .

It sounds like the stack is opening automatically on launch. If it isn't
a rev-related stack, then look for a plugin or frontscript that opens
it, puts it in use, or requests data from it. Any of those things will
load it into memory. Also, the next time you have it open, make sure the
destroystack property is set to true.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com