libURLftpCommand help required please....

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 22 15:44:32 EDT 2010

Hi Bob,

First of all, we'll need to know the result or any errors that occur.
Second, it seems that you forgot a few quotes:

put libURLftpCommand("LIST","ashford.ca","test at ashford.ca","myTest")
into fld "results"

and third the address almost always consists of 3 elements, e.g. ftp.ashford.ca
.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.