codes.widged

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 22 13:30:23 EDT 2010

Mike Harland wrote:
> Could somebody please substantiate the claims that Ms Lange purports
> to have disproved?
>
> I find it disturbing to see that people on this list are behaving as
> she describes.

Mike, this person is not credible in any way. She has proved it
repeatedly. There is a history that goes back many years, and I'm
confident that if you knew it, you'd agree.

You should use your own experience with us about how list participants
behave. Have you ever seen anything like she describes? I have not. I
have, however, seen many, many instances where list members praise the
people here and say that it is one of the most welcoming and helpful
groups they've ever known.

There is a disconnect in this person's mind between what happens and
what she thinks happened. Anyone who has had dealings with her in the
past will understand what I mean.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com