[SQL][On-Rev] Bulk import into PostgreSQL on On-Rev

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat May 22 07:15:53 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin <
ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> * mySQL server is free for ISP itself.
>    but if ISP now give access to his clients,
>    clients should pay commercial license.

That seems sensible to me. I was just replying to comments made by Bob and
in many respects made by yourself in another Thread. Andre mentioned using
Valentina Free Server on On-Rev, but you countered that On-Rev was
commercial therefore it should be Valentina Office Server.

So given that Valentina offers Valentina Free Server for non-profits, like
churches, how is possible for a church to create an online Address Book db,
if you've stated that On-Rev would have to  use the commercial Valentina
Office Server?

I'd love to see Valentina offered as an option on On-Rev, but if it is at
additional cost, because it's Officer Server, then I'll have to continue
with postgreSQL because my dbs are all non-profit.