Passwords

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri May 21 09:45:00 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have quite a number of stacks whose password was set in probably Rev
version 2.9.0 (and earlier) and edited in later versions of Rev up to 4.0.0
using passkeys. If I go to the message box in Rev 4.0.0 and type:

set the password of stack "StackName" to empty

I get:

Message execution error:
Error description: Stack: stack is password protected

If I go back to Rev version 2.9.0 and do the same, it seems to go through,
but the password is not removed from the stack. What is the trick to
unsetting passwords and resetting them in Rev version 4.0.0?

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini