MidiBuilder stack

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri May 21 05:26:29 EDT 2010

  So, there I am sitting at the back of my classroom today
while some kids sweat over a practise PET test. Start
fiddling around with RunRev 2.2.1 on Linux and stumble
upon the MidiBuilder stack in the Samples folder.

I wonder why it isn't there with RunRev 4 ?????

Lunchbreak: opened the MidiBuilder stack with RunRev 4.0
on the Mac; and . . . it works; it exports midi files; and, hey,
yeah; why has there been all the recent correspondence
about midi-sequencing when it is there for the taking
already ????