Rodeo: 2 questions

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu May 20 15:37:44 EDT 2010

David,

Not sure if there was a Rodeo question or something in there, but I
will try to clarify, etc.

Rodeo is not a hosting package. We host your LIST code and translate
it into iPad web app pages. You don't get an ftp addess or anything
like that, so, no it's not a standard On-Rev package.

I have mentioned On-Rev, etc because we like the technology and
recommend it. We are also using it for Rodeo at this very moment, and
we are in discussion with Kevin to throw more resources at it for our
users, based on demand, of course.

I'm not sure I understand what you're going for here. You do or don't
have a gazillion users and you need or don't need a beefy server
solution.

You're heard: If you build it they will come?

There's a better one: If they come, you'll be able to build it.

Money. It's about the money. Get some money and you can do whatever
you want. There's some great stuff out there.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your 7 day free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch