Rodeo: 2 questions

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Thu May 20 11:38:04 EDT 2010

On 20 May 2010 14:27, Jerry Daniels <jerry.daniels at me.com> wrote:

> Of course it's still early days, but we are very serious about having a
> scaleable backend service.
>
> Since one of us is in Australia, we also want geographic coverage. Every
> day this sector of our industry gets better.
>
> Massively shared servers? No. Deals for dedicated servers? Yes.
>
> We want this to be a premium service focused on performance. It will not be
> free. We are not taking on VC for this. There are no ads to support it. It
> will be fee supported.

Thanks for the info Jerry - very clear. Please keep us posted with details
on your plans for backend scaleability using On-Rev. I'll keep investigating
using cloud databases for this as i project I am working on needs it - and I
can;t see how I would use On-Rev to deliver easy and affordable scalability.