Show Your Colors on Slashdot - Runrev Coverage about RevMobile Still Hot

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed May 19 10:57:35 EDT 2010

http://developers.slashdot.org/story/10/05/17/1849215/iPhone-SDK-Agreement-S
huts-Out-HyperCard-Clone

I hope everyone who cares will take the time to comment on this. Even though
the coverage is something we've all dealt with in our own community, keeping
the story alive does quite a few things for us -

- it gets the word out about Revolution as a viable and powerful cross
platform solution
- it also gets out the word that Rev would make a brilliant solution as a
RAD tool for Android
- shining a smiley on Rev shines a smiley on Rev developers ready to take on
new projects :-)

Of course, I continue coverage over on my own blog at
http://www.lynnfredricks.com.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing