Cloud computing: scalable DB

David Bovill david at architex.tv
Wed May 19 07:37:02 EDT 2010

Thanks for the pointer Mark - seems comparable price wise. I think as I am
looking for the easiest migration strategy from small community cheap
start-up costs to global scalability - I'd prefer either the ability to use
MySQL, or the simplicity of SimpleDB (which is also free for a basic
instance)?

But it is early days in the research - so thanks again for the pointers!