[SQL][On-Rev] Bulk import into PostgreSQL on On-Rev

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed May 19 05:06:45 EDT 2010

On 19/5/10 11:01 AM, "Kay C Lan" <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kay,

About postgre -- may be you can prepare db on local computer then upload to
server?

> And Ruslan, if you're reading, if On-Rev offered Valentina Free Server, I'd
> be trying to figure out how to do this with Valentina rather than
> postgreSQL, especially as I'd assume it would be as easy as using Valentina
> Studio's Connect to... Server option.

Well,

A) REC community you can ask for that REV team. The more requests the
better. Right? :)

B) as far as I see On-Rev is a commercial service. Right?
So it cannot use Valentina Free Server. But I do not see problems why Lynn
and Rev Team cannot make agreement on usage of Valentina Office Server for
some small fees.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin