Getting an Audio Plugin Created ( was RE: [audio] Call for anupdated enhanced quicktime audio library ora small audiocomplementary library!)

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue May 18 10:23:02 EDT 2010

Hi all,

> > f6 - Command > PlayMidiChord(parameters : dito PlayMidiNote
> with pitch
> > = array of notes) or chord name? (robert M)

We need to get something off our plate first but, I wonder if MIDI is
necessarily something to bundle in with everything else. Im sure we'd be
looking at some available C/C++ libraries like we did with Franklin 3D, and
if present that would make a difference.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software